This page provides information about FRCN recruitment 2023, the application form, statutory requirements, & application guidelines. This guide discusses the successful tips in submitting an application with the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN).
Are you currently searching for opportunities at radio broadcasting organisation? If yes, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria happens to be one of the best place to find your dream career if so. We have documented every relevant detail about the recruitment exercise, and everything that is involved in the application process.
Eligible and qualified candidates who posses the required academic qualifications, plus other eligibility criteria are urged to submit an application. In this guide, we will show you the right portal were the application form must be submitted, and details about the application deadline.
Prospect candidates must go through the application stage, in a bid to express their interest for the job offer. Afterwards, a screening interview will be scheduled for selected candidates. It is expected of an applicant to pass the screening exercise, before moving onto the next stage of the recruitment process.
FRCN is currently recruiting eligible candidates to fill the job vacancies that are now available for applications. We are looking for young graduates who possess relevant degrees from recognized institutions,with their NYSC discharge certificate intact, or exemption letter.
We are now going to show you what’s in for the job offer at FRCN. Note that the application form is free, and must be submitted on www.radionigeria.gov.ng on or before the application deadline. All prospective candidates are instructed to submit an application just once, and avoid multiple attempt or the application won’t be considered.
FRCN Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following below are the statutory requirements for Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria recruitment applications. Prospective applicants are expected to meet all the requirements in order for them to be qualified the ongoing recruitment exercise.
- Be a graduate with first degree from any recognized institution, and in relevant fields.
- Only Nigerians can apply.
- Applicants must obtain NSYC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old, at the time of application.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of five credits in secondary school certificate, including English language and mathematics.
- A valid bank verification number is required.
- Applicant must must be medically fit, and also present certificate of medical fitness obtained from any government hospital.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification. A national ID card, or the equivalent is enough.
FRCN Application Guidelines
It is crucial that prospective candidates must follow the instructions and guidelines given for the online application. Follow these steps when filling the application form.
- Do not submit an application more than once or you may lose your candidature.
- All the credentials submitted during the application will not be allowed to be modified or replaced during screening. Therefore, make sure that the documents attached during application remain the same when your are called for screening interview.
- There shall be no late entries. Once the portal is closed, applicant’s may not have to forfeit their candidature.
FRCN Recruitment Portal
The application form is obtainable via FRCN portal at https://radionigeria.gov.ng/. All applications must be sent through the official website of Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN). Applications must be submitted on time before the closing date for the recruitment exercise.
The portal will be open for at least 6 weeks from the time the release of application form is announced. In the next paragraph, I will show you the step by step guidelines on how to successfully submit an application online. All applications must be sent through FRCN career portal.
How to Apply for FRCN Recruitment 2023
The application guidelines will enable you submit your application successfully on radio Nigeria portal. Here are the steps below.
- Visit https://radionigeria.gov.ng/.
- Go to the career page and check for latest vacancies.
- Fill the online application form and other required information.
- Upload copies of the requisite qualifications and academic qualifications.
- Submit the application, then print the acknowledgement slip.
Is FRCN Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
The answer is no, FRCN application form is not yet out. There are currently no vacancies at the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN). The application form might be out soon. This guide was written to give you first hand information about the recruitment application procedures and guidelines, so that when the form is out, you will have a hitch free registration. Thanks for reading.